Monday, August 4, 2008

Who's yo' Daddy? ... You need to check mine out!


After all the endless hours of cheering me on throughout a life of sports, the least I can do is give a great big shout out to my dad ... who at 60 years old is still a stud! If you've met him before you'll know he is one of a kind :) but did you know he is a 2-time world champion in the high jump?? He still competes in Masters meets all over the country & even in Europe. Last weekend he got to compete at his old stomping ground, Florida State University (where he set the school record at 6'8"). He had a great article written about him in the Tallahassee newspaper which you can read via this link:
http://www.tallahassee.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/200807310200/SPORTS/807310325

Way to go Dad! I'm proud of you ... and little Isaiah says, "bababa" :)

PS this title "Who's yo' Daddy?": funny or poor taste? Let me know honestly so I can edit it before too many people read it!

3 comments:

yvonne_snbc said...

Hey Heidi...been following your blog everyday to check how things are going on for ya...like the potty piece and I have to say..Iasiah is sooooooo cute.

the title is funny if u are doing a poll...lol...but by the time u get a idea of if u shld change it or not...many people would have checked it out ... so I suggest u to save the hassle and stick with it *wink*...lol

anyway...lol..good to see u enjoy writting and I am amazed of how fit your father is...

..I'm also sensing that u'll eventually be addicted to blogging u know...lol...it is not a bad thing at all...that's a better way to keep everyone in touch

Shireen said...

I love it, Heidi! :) The title is great!

Your dad IS a stud! Way to go, Mr. Sauers!!! That is AWESOME!

Heidi, you're a sweet daughter. :)

Poodle said...

I'm your Daddy - and proud of it!!!! Thanks for writing about me on your "world-famous" blog. I can't jump over your head right now little girl, but I can jump over Isaiah's pumpkin head, and some of your shorter friends. But my goal is to go over your head!! I sense that the Brain is thinking!